Types of Visa
Apply For a New ESTA
All eligible international travelers who wish to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program must apply for the ESTA and have the following requirements:
Who Can Apply
- You are a citizen or eligible national of a Visa Waiver Program country.
- You currently do not have a visitor's visa.
- Your travel is for a maximum 90 days.
- You plan to travel to the United States for business, tourism or transit. What You Need
- Valid passport from a Visa Waiver Program country.
- Your full contact details.
- Your most recent employment details, if applicable.
8 POINT APPLICATION CHECK
Each application undergoes our 8 point check that allows us to spot any mistakes or omissions, increasing your chance for approval specialist is assigned to review each application
A dedicated customer support team is available to help answer any questions you may have about the ESTA process or the Visa Waiver Programme
We will contact you quickly and directly if we require any clarifications or have found any mistakes or omissions within the application
We deliver the result of the application fast to your email, often within a few hours
RETRIEVE ESTA DOCUMENT
Fast retrieval of the ESTA approval document if you ever lose it
US B1/B2 Visa
The B-1/B-2 visitor visa is for people traveling to the United States temporarily for business (B-1) or for pleasure or medical treatment (B-2). Generally, the B-1 visa is for travelers consulting with business associates, attending scientific, educational, professional or business conventions/conferences, settling an estate or negotiating contracts. The B-2 visa is for travel that is recreational in nature, including tourism, visits with friends or relatives, medical treatment and activities of a fraternal, social or service nature. Often, the B-1 and B-2 visas are combined and issued as one visa: the B-1/B-2. Criteria:
If you apply for a B-1/B-2 visa, you must demonstrate to a consular officer that you qualify for a U.S. visa in accordance with the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). Section 214(b) of the INA presumes that every B-1/B-2 applicant is an intending immigrant. You must overcome this legal presumption by showing:
• That the purpose of your trip to the United States is for a temporary visit, such as business, pleasure, or medical treatment
• That you plan to remain in the United States for a specific, limited period of time
• Evidence of funds to cover your expenses while in the United States
• That you have a residence outside the United States, as well as other binding social or economic ties, that will ensure your return abroad at the end of your visit
Types of Visas
ELECTRONIC TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION (eTA)
An eTA allows travelers from eTA eligible countries to visit Canada for tourism and business purposes for up to six months during the visa validity period. To qualify for an eTA, applicants must hold an eligible passport and be outside Canada at the time of application and the time of grant. In some cases, applicants may be required to provide additional evidence in order for the Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada Office to assess their application. It is important to ensure that all the personal details provided in your eTA application are exactly as they appear in your passport. If your eTA application contains any errors, it may affect your ability to travel to Canada.
VISITOR VISA TO CANADA
If you do not qualify for an eTA, you may qualify for a Visitor Visa.
A Visitor Visa permits travel to Canada:
• for leisure, to see family and friends, or tourism
• for business or to take part in sports or creative events
• for organ donation activities
A visitor visa allows you to travel and enter Canada during its validity period. It can be a single or a multiple entry visa. Please note that the validity date is NOT the suggested duration of the visit. At the port of entry, a CBSA officer will determine how long you are permitted to stay in Canada.
Typically, when the officers are satisfied that you are admissible, entry is granted for up to a maximum of a six-month period. Processing times vary on a case-by-case basis. The average processing time for a Visitor Visa to Canada varies from a few days to several weeks, up to 3 months. If a request for additional documentation is received, this can affect the processing period.
VISITOR VISA SERVICEVisitor Visa Service includes:
• File management by our experienced Consultant
• Guidance and instructions on the specific documentation and forms
• Submission of the visa application on your behalf.
• Notification of all government correspondence
• Assistance with any government requests for additional information Sometimes, Canadian Government requires further information. In those cases, we'll notify you straight away.
• Visa Details delivered to your email upon change in visa application status As soon as the Canadian Government has processed your Visitor Visa application, we'll send the results straight to you.
• Customer Support If you happen to experience any issues with your application, our friendly customer service team are available to assist you via telephone and online support
. • Ability to add multiple applicants Canada is a great place to explore with friends and family, which is why we have made it easier for multiple applications. Although each person needs to fill in their own application form, your applications can be created and submitted together at the same time so that you never have to worry about someone getting left behind. All your applications, all in one place.
Note: Visa Fees and Service charges differs by the Nationality of the Applicant.
So For more details on Visa Fees & Service charges, please call our dedicated customer support .
What We do at Aristo Visas :
Visa Documentation plays a crucial role in your Visa approval as improper or inadequate documentation often leads to rejection of Visa Application. Filling the Visa Application Form carefully is quite important along with fulfilling the requisite Embassy Visa Requirements in order to avoid any hassle or delay in obtaining the US Visa. Whether you are a student in UK or a spouse of UK national or even working in UK and willing to travel US for tourism purpose, you should produce accurate and adequate documentation as required by the Embassy at the Visa Centre so as to obtain your Visa permit on time and minimize the chances of rejection.
We at Aristo Visas, provide you expert guidance for Visa Requirements and up-to-date information, so that you get your Visa on time. We are committed to assist you for all your Visa needs and undertake careful processing of every application so as to make sure that all the requirements pertaining to the individual application are duly met.
Not sure about your documents. Don’t worry. We at Aristo Visas will do all the process right from filling application form, Document Verification, Booking Appointment, Booking Hotel, Flight Bookings and Travel Insurance.